MERZOUGA TOUR FROM MARRAKECH IN GROUP
May 28, 2023
from 100 DHS
– Explore a scenic route, passing through the High Atlas via the pass
of Tichka located at 2260 m altitude.
– Visit Ait Ben Haddou and the old Kasbah of Talouet.
– Cross Ouarzazate, Valley of Roses, Valley of Todra, and Valley of Dades.
– Discover the way of life of the desert nomads.
– Appreciate the great dunes of Merzouga on camel back, and admire the sunrise and sunset.
– Magical evening, around a fire at the bivouac, after a traditional dinner.
Departure from Marrakesh. Our driver will pick you up at the reception of your hotel.
3-hour drive on a scenic route with unparalleled views from above
Atlas via the Tichka pass located at 2260 m altitude to reach Ouarzazate.
Arrival at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The village Ait Ben Haddou located in the Sousse Massa Draa region, province of Ouarzazate.
After lunch, enjoy the landscape of the road (Dades Valley) to El Kalaa M’gouna for
Take the track (Vallée des Roses), in order to arrive at the Dadés gorges Where you will pass
The first night in a hotel.
After breakfast, head to the city of Merzouga, which will be the starting point for an unforgettable walk in the desert.
You will go on a camel trek for 1h30, you will be dazzled by the high eternal dunes and especially at sunset which offers an incredible and unique view in the world.
Arrival at the bivouac to spend the second night, after a traditional dinner.
After the magical sunrise, the typical breakfast, the return by camel to Merzouga. It is time to return to Marrakech via Ouarzazate. Free lunch and expected arrival in Marrakech around 7:30 p.m.
|What's not included